For seven years on www.typicalmaz.com, I have been sharing my everyday products, and everyday style for the everyday girl. My goal is to help young women find inspiration and self-confidence through my style, beauty products, biblical encouragement, and travel adventures.
During the hardest parts of my life, I have used the internet to find joy and inspiration to be the best version of myself. Now, I work hard to use my platform to do the same for you. I don’t know what you are going through right now, but I do know that there is something so fun about wearing an outfit you love, a makeup look that makes you feel beautiful, or taking a much-needed trip.
As a child, I had a passion for Jesus, people and for fashion. I had many dreams of how I would use those passions as I grew up, but it wasn’t until high school that I realized I wanted to seriously pursue these things as a career. When I graduated high school, I moved from my home state of Illinois to Georgia to study fashion and communications in college, while I cheered at Kennesaw State University. I graduated in May of 2019, and began taking my brand on full-time. And, here we are. Life seems pretty surreal right now, because I recently realized that all of the things I dreamt of as a teen are coming true.
Now, the fun stuff:
- I have the cutest Havanese pup, named Sperry
- I’m an auntie to my sweet nephew (3 yrs.), and precious niece (4 mo.)
- I have been best friends, with my sweet bestie, Elizabeth since preschool
- Dunkin’ Cold Brew is my fuel every. single. day.
- My boyfriend, Hayden is the love of my life, and was my best friend for over a year before we started dating
- If I wasn’t a blogger, I would want to be a Special Agent with the FBI, or a Private Investigator
- I have been diagnosed with anxiety, depression, and OCD… aka: my closet is color-coded, and I always like things to be in groups of 7 😉
I hope you have enjoyed getting to know a little bit about me, and now I would love to hear a little about you too! Leave me a comment with a fun fact about you.