NOTHING over $20?! Yep. Every single one of these products that I count on everyday are both affordable, AND high quality. My two favorite things when it comes to skincare, beauty, and makeup! I am so excited to share Target’s 8 Best Products for summer beauty with you today on the blog. I love chatting about these types of products with you guys, so let’s go ahead and jump on in, chica.
Summer Beauty: Target’s 8 Best Products
- First up, let’s start with a great water-based, drugstore moisturizer. As a self-tanning fanatic, I have learned the importance of water-based moisturizers on my face. Water-based moisturizer can help with the maintenence and upkeep of a self tan, resulting in flawless, sun-kissed, and glowy skin. The Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hydrating Water Gel Face Moisturizer is only $16.99, has a jelly-like consistency, is incredibly hydrating, and is fragrance-free.
- Second up, I want to share a fabulous foundation with you. If you have not tried the L’Oreal Paris True Match Lumi Healthy Luminous Makeup foundation yet, you are truly missing out. This is my favorite drugstore foundation, and it is only $10.99. This foundation not only gives your skin a beautiful luminous glow, but it also contains SPF 20 sunscreen. It lasts all day, is easy to put on, and looks super natural.
- Y’all probably knew this one was coming… Physician’s Formula Murumuru Butter Bronzer. This bronzer is definitely the highest quality bronzer at Target, is only $13.29, and comes in six shades. It is infused with murumuru butter, is full of essential fatty acids, and vitamins that help you achieve healthy, soft skin for the summer. This bronzer makes you smell like you are on a tropical getaway, and I know we are all needing a little taste of vacation right now.
- L’Oreal Paris Voluminous Mascara has been my go-to for YEARS. I remember this was the mascara my mom wore when I was a little girl, and I have started wearing it myself. I love how it separates my lashes, and allows me to build up the volume however much I like. $6.79 is such a steal for this mascara, and comes in waterproof formulas. Perfect for summertime!
- Next up, I want to share with you the most amazing micellar water from Garnier. I have been using micellar water since high school to remove my makeup at night, and this one from Garnier is just fabulous. A big bottle of the Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water is just $6.79 at Target. I like to get the waterproof formula, so I can get ALL of my makeup off, even if it is stubborn. And if you are Interested in products that are classified as “clean beauty”, you’ll be pleased to know this product is fragrance-free, sulfate-free, and paraben-free.
- Last year, I started to realize that I could not afford to keep buying expensive Beauty Blenders every month, so I decided to look for a dupe. And boy, oh boy, do I have the beauty sponge for you! Real Techniques makes an amazing beauty sponge that you can use to apply your cream and liquid makeup products easily. Using this sponge leaves your skin looking airbrushed, and creamy. I would argue that it is better than the original Beauty Blender. A 4-pack of these beauty sponges from Real Techniques are $17.99 which is an insane deal.
- Ever heard of the Airspun Loose Face Powder? If you haven’t, it is time to hop on it. This setting powder is my all-time favorite and is only $5.99 for a HUGE tub of it. Especially in the summertime, having a good setting powder is crucial if you want your makeup to look flawless, and actually last all day long. It is super lightweight, very effective, and doesn’t take any glow away from your skin. AKA, you need this in your makeup bag ASAP.
- Lastly, we have another Physicians Formula product… the Eye Booster Ultra Fine Eyeliner. This eyeliner is absolute fool-proof. If you have a hard time applying eyeliner, try this one out. I think you will be so excited about the results. This is literally the only eyeliner I will wear, because it is the only one that is easy enough for me to use. It is only $8.79, and it is waterproof, and smudgeproof. You can’t go wrong with this eyeliner.
Get to shopping, sis! I hope you and the people you love are staying healthy, and enjoying your summer the best way you can.